- Report: #1026454
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: TRX Software
TRX Software906 Dashiel St Murfreesboro, Tennessee United States of America
TRX Software Switching software in midstream due to inefficiency of TRX Murfreesboro, Tennessee
*Consumer Comment: Recommendationn for TRX replacement
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I find a need to switch from TRX to another software midstream because of the problems with TRX. Below are a few of the reasons:
- As of March 10, 2013, AZ has not been released for e-file.
- The 8949 input is incomplete. They promised to fix it with three days; it still has not been fixed.
- The support unit does not know about their own software. They are understanding but cant help you.
- When I spoke with a supervisor, he suggested one option is to purchase another program.
- If you want to add a 1099M on the other income line, you must input twice. It makes me wonder if all of the input is recorded on the proper forms.
- I have been on hold on the telephone for hours at a time waiting for technical support.
- When emails are sent to the company about AZ efiling, they do not respond.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-Software/Murfreesboro-Tennessee-/TRX-Software-Switching-software-in-midstream-due-to-inefficiency-of-TRX-Murfreesboro-Ten-1026454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.