Complaint Review: TRX-Software

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: taxguy — California United States of America
TRX-Software
906 Dashiel Street, Murfreesboro, Tennessee United States of America

TRX-Software Tax Exact Retitled software so people got the BAD software. Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I started using TRX software 3 years ago.  The company resells a product called 1040Works (made by Red Gear Tech), which they rebrand.

Year 1, 1040Works gets rebranded as TRXWorks, and it works fine.
Year 2, 1040Works gets rebranded as TRXWorks PRO, and I order the TRXWorks product  but they ship their own software called Tax Exact Pro.  The Tax Exact is a piece of junk.  I was never able to file with the product AND had to pay 200 to get the product I thought I was ordering in the first place.
Year 3, I order the TRX Pro software and I receive PRO 1040, which is the Tax Exact renamed and now they claim the 104Works is called "TRX Pro Premium" and it is $300 more!

I asked to have my $$ back and they refused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-Software/Murfreesboro-Tennessee-/TRX-Software-Tax-Exact-Retitled-software-so-people-got-the-BAD-software-Murfreesboro-Te-1007021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX-Software