Complaint Review: TRX Software

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy Chuckster — Tempe Arizona United States of America
TRX Software
Murfreesboro, Tennessee United States of America

TRX Software Today, March 11, I started with my new software and had to re-input all source data that I had previously e-filed with the IRS but could not e-file AZ because TRX was and is still not ready. In prepar I have glaring mistakes that TRX caused because of their faulty program. Murfreesboro, Tennessee

March 11, I found two glaring mistakes in the TRX program. One client is short $1,022 of his already received tax return. The other is short $270. They are unhappy campers. I will probably lose them. Today, I switched to a new program and will need to input source data for about 50 tax returns. I will lose more clients. I am sure of that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-Software/Murfreesboro-Tennessee-/TRX-Software-Today-March-11-I-started-with-my-new-software-and-had-to-re-input-all-sourc-1027266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX Software