Complaint Review: TRX Software

• Reported By: Denise — Tampa Florida United States of America
TRX Software
Tampa, Florida United States of America

TRX Software is a SCAM! Tampa, Florida

We purchased the tax software from this company in August for the 2013 season. We received the software in December. We tried installing the software on our server and it wouldn't install. We contacted IT support and they told us the software would not work on our server. It was made for a workgroup based server and not a domain server.
My IT person also tried to install the software but TRX would not give him any help
I called more than several times to talk with Karen to get a refund. She is never in and doesn't return my calls. The owner Doug also received my email but doesn't return my email.
They are a scam. If the company was honest in their dealings with the customers they would call you back
I am now out $580.00
What a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-Software/Tampa-Florida-33612/TRX-Software-is-a-SCAM-Tampa-Florida-990315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX Software