Complaint Review: TRX Software

• Reported By: Mary T — CHESTERFIELD Virginia United States of America
TRX Software
906 Dashiel St Internet United States of America

TRX Software TRX software does NOT work!!! Murfreesboro, Internet

I have used TRX software for the past 3 years switching from another company becuase of price. I am a retired CPA and do less than 25 returns; therefore I don't want to pay big bucks for software. Although I wasn't thrilled with TRX, this year the software is trash.

I found out that they no longer have a relationship with Red Gear (software developers) and have new developers.  They are totally in over their heads.  I have called on several occassions and get absolutely no results--ie fixes of problems that I share with them.  I requested a refund and was told that I don't qualify. They offered my next year's software free!  What a joke. They couldn't pay me to use it.

I have only done my return thus far and have called my clients and suggested that they get their returns done elsewhere. I can't trust the software.  Numbers fall off forms causing the tax liability to change. Either I am going to totally retire or try another software else next year.

To do my own return, I have double checked each number; made sure it was on the form and then printed it. The IRS won't like it, but I guess I will paper file my return this year. How can I trust the e-file since I have seen numbers fall off the return while it is open!

Please, do NOT use this software.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-Software/internet/TRX-Software-TRX-software-does-NOT-work-Murfreesboro-Internet-1026615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX Software