Complaint Review: TRX Tax Software

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: lindajof — tucson Arizona United States of America
TRX Tax Software
906 Dashiel Street, Murfreesboro, Tennessee United States of America

TRX Tax Software Terrible software, could not get through on telephone Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I thought I would save money and change from ATX software to TRX...it was $1410 vs $740.  What a MAJOR mistake.  After hours of trying to convert client returns, had to call customer support...first you have to install the prior year!  This is NOT what the manaul stated, and I could never get employers to roll over, then find that capital loss carry forward missing, depreciation missing... I could not even get the  box 1 wages to flow to the state wages area... I gave up.. I had to mail the sofware back per thier web site instructions. I was on hold 5 different times for over 30 mins and then got disconnected.   This is a true case of  BUYER BEWARE!  You don't always get  what you pay for....I'm never leaving ATX again..  So they received the sofware back 02.04.2013.....and I am waiting for my refund to my credit card.  I'll wait till next 02.14.2013...that should be enough time in my opinion!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-Tax-Software/Murfreesboro-Tennessee-37129/TRX-Tax-Software-Terrible-software-could-not-get-through-on-telephone-Murfreesboro-Tenn-1009945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX Tax Software