Complaint Review: TRX Tax Software

• Reported By: Que — Stone mountain Georgia United States of America
TRX Tax Software
906 Dashiel Street Murfreesboro TN 37130 Internet United States of America

TRX Tax Software Ripped my company off Internet

TRX Tax Software is a rip off. I had over a hundred clients who did' not receive there refunds. Calls after calls about where is my money. Come to find out, all files were damaged when transmitting. TRX played dumb as if they had no clue what was going on.

The IRS informed me of everything. I have not been able to process state returns, 8863, or transmit with this company. They have told lies, after lies, after lies. My clients have been calling everyday about other companies getting there refunds back in as little as four and five days.

This has been a nightmare from hell! This has ruin my companies reputation, and has called me to lose a lot of business. I am requiring that my money be returned for this software asap! I am looking for a new company in the middle of tax season, which absolutely makes no sense!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX-Tax-Software/internet/TRX-Tax-Software-Ripped-my-company-off-Internet-1017970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX Tax Software