Complaint Review: TRX

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Itsverne — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America

TRX Tax Exact Sold a horrible product and will not respond to email request for a refund , Internet

While the price of TaxExact is attractive, the product itself is laughable. I installed the software and had problems adding tax forms so I deleted it and reinstalled. While completing a tax return I noticed blatant calculation and mapping errors. Even the fixes/updates didn't fix the problems and ended up causing more problems. I called customer service 4 times and had none of my issues resolved. Even the customer service phones were cracking causing the representatives and myself to have to constantly repeat information. I was instructed to email the owner which we did three times and never received a response. I just called and instead of receiving a typical automated service announcement, the recording just kept repeating Tax Exact. I entered "1" for customer service and waited for an extensive amount of time and no one answered. I wouldnt be surprised if they are out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRX/internet/TRX-Tax-Exact-Sold-a-horrible-product-and-will-not-respond-to-email-request-for-a-refund--1007013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRX