Complaint Review: TRYALORE

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: naynee — Fort Macleod, Alberta, Canada Alabama
TRYALORE
LINCOLN, Nebraska USA

TRYALORE I responded to an infomercial on TV for a FREE SAMPLE of Alore Skin Treatment which I received, and now I got a statement from MBNA with a charge of $49.95. I have not received any further products from TRYALORE. LINCOLN Nebraska

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: tryalore

*UPDATE Employee: Alore Skin Care Customer Service

I responded to an infomercial on TV for a free sample of Tryalore Skin "Treatment".  I received this in the mail.  I have received no further products from Tryalore.

Then, I received my monthly statement from MBNA, showing a charge of 49.95, showing Purchases from Tryalore8777450948, Reference No. 0227, Account No. 4759, Transaction Date 07/31.

This is the whole story, in a nutshell.

Other companies have tried to pull this on me, but at least they 'phoned me to tell me they are sending such-and-such to me for a total price of Whatever.  So I was able to refuse such an order and that was the end of it.  Period.

So the subject complaint has just blown me away and has made me so angry that I decided to fight back for the first time in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRYALORE/LINCOLN-Nebraska/TRYALORE-I-responded-to-an-infomercial-on-TV-for-a-FREE-SAMPLE-of-Alore-Skin-Treatment-wh-1080578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRYALORE

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

tryalore

AUTHOR: Chowdhury - ()

i responded an informercial on internet for a free sample of tryalore anti wrinkle serum,transaction date 24/03/2014,order number 409971. i receive free sample and did not feel better.

then i received my monthly statement from hsbc,showing a charge of £86.85, showing from alore08000148778 coventry (date 08/04/2014). i did not order any alore after received free sample,but money takenout from my account by force. this is the whole story.

so the subject has just blown me and so angry that i decided to fight back for the first time in my life.

Alore Skin Care Customer Service

AUTHOR: Customer Service - ()

Alore is dedicated to an extremely high standard of customer care and we are committed to wholly resolving any and all concerns that our customers may have about their purchase.  Our commitment to providing the highest quality service possible is reflected in our policies.

We offer a 14-day trial.  We give our customers a generous trial period with the product so they’re able to try it to see if it’s right for them before purchasing it.  If for any reason at all you’re not satisfied, simply let us know and we’ll cancel your account to ensure that you’re charged nothing further.

A large majority of our customers who take advantage of this free trial go on to take Alore month after month and they do so because they experience results.  It works.  These results are a reality of Alore’s key ingredients: a proprietary blend of Seaweed Extract, Matrixyl 3000, Goji, Coffee Fruit Berry, Acai, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen, that was designed to increase the growth of collagen, add volume, and dramatically lift, smooth, and renew your skin.

Our corporate mailing address:

Alore Skin Care
3000 boul des Laurentides, Suite 12 – 200
Laval (Montreal), QC H7K 3G5
Canada

Our website:

And lastly, please call us.  1-877-224-1174.  Our customer care department is available Monday-Friday 9am-8pm EST, and we want to hear from you.

Thank you for your time, thank you for your interest in Alore, and we look forward to helping you achieve your skin care goals.

Best Regards,