Complaint Review: TRYTADALAFIL

• Updated: Wed, February 16, 2011

• Reported By: nic — bulwark Internet United Kingdom
TRYTADALAFIL

TRYTADALAFIL YOUTH NUTRTION DEBIT CARD CHARGES Internet,

*Author of original report: weightloss programs

I WAS CASUALY USING MY COMPUTER WHEN A POP UP CAME ON MY SCREEN....IT WAS OFFERING A FREE TRIAL OF ACAI DETOX KIT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS PROVIDE DEBIT CARD DETAILS TO BE CHARGED WITH THE DELIVERY...WHICH WORKS OUT TO BE AROUNG £1.60. WAS A LITTLE HESITANT TO BEGIN WITH BUT AS IV BEEN WANTING TO LOSE SOME WIEGHT I WENT AHEAD WITH IT. I UNDERSTOOD YOU HAD A FREE TRIAL AND IF YOU WERE HAPPY THEN YOU COULD GO ON TO SUBCRIPTION.. I THOUGHT IL GIVE THE TRAIL AGO. TODAY I WENT TO GET A BALANCE ON MY ACCOUNT TO FIND IV ONLY GOT PENCE LEFT IN THERE I WENT INTO THE BANK TO FIND THEY HAD TAKEN NEARLY £70.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THEY HAVE LEFT ME NOTHING AND I HAVE 3 CHILDREN TO FEED BUT NO MONEY....IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THIS ???? IV TRIED RINGING THE NUMBER BUT IT GIVES ME ANOTHER TO RING AS THAT NUMBER IS NOW FOR SALE. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO AND IN A BIT OF A MESS, IM JUST WISHING THAT I LISTENED TO MY 1ST THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS SIGHT...... CAN ANYONE HELP AT ALL PLEASE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 04:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRYTADALAFIL/internet/TRYTADALAFIL-YOUTH-NUTRTION-DEBIT-CARD-CHARGES-Internet-695510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRYTADALAFIL

weightloss programs

AUTHOR: nic - (United Kingdom)