Complaint Review: TRuQuill LLC

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Daryl — Gaithersburg Maryland United States of America
TRuQuill LLC
Chicargo, Illinois United States of America

TRuQuill LLC They had the rental office where I live change the locks on my unit without notice. This action took place at approximately 9:30pm Chicargo, Illinois

On Friday, January 17, 2013, at approximately 4:56pm I received a call from an agent from TRUQILL LLC, regarding a late rental payment which I take full responsibility for.  However. the agent was very negative when speaking to me at which I stated to her she didn't have to speak to me in that manner and she could call me when her attitude changes, then I hung up.  About two or three seconds later, the owner who said his name was Andrew called my cell phone stating the I was rude to his employee and that he wanted me off the property and that he was sending the rental office to my unit and have the locks changed and for me to get.  At approximately 9:30pm the apartment where I reside (Eave's Gaithersburg) arrived at my apartment unit and changed the locks and refused to issue me a key.

First of all, I was referred to TRUQUILL LLC by a women that worked in the rental office for the Eave's Gaitherburg Apartments who I was later fired for stealing. I feel that I was taken advantage because of my credit history by both TRUQUILL and the women that work for Eave's Gaitherburg I was charged $1,760 for the corporate lease, $250 for the security deposit plus $1,360 for the fist months rent.  According to TRUQUILL LL and Eave's Gaithersburg, hadn't received several rental payments, these payment was payed to the the Eave's Gaitherburg rental office directly to women that was later fired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRuQuill-LLC/Chicargo-Illinois-/TRuQuill-LLC-They-had-the-rental-office-where-I-live-change-the-locks-on-my-unit-without-999556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRuQuill LLC