Complaint Review: TS Card Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, April 01, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, April 01, 2003

• Reported By:Austin Texas
TS Card Benefits
16845 29th Avenue Suite 526 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

TS Card Benefits ripoff fraudulent business, I too was swallowed into this deceptiveness that is obviously premeditated. Phoenix Arizona

I too was swallowed into this deceptiveness that is obviously premeditated.

I wanted to rebuild my credit instead they made me sink further into my bad credit hole. I called them a few day's prior to the withdrawal of the funds from my checking acct to cancel. They said no problem, but on the day it was scheduled to be deducted from my account they still went ahead and took it out.

It made my Rent check bounce & my car payment. I accrued over $200.00 in late fees and insufficients. I would do anything to take those lying bastards and give them what they deserve.

Yes I did talk to Brett, and a Kenny, and a Leeah and that lying Pat Corbin. I hope I don't ever see her in person.........Yes Pat Corbin you lying deceitful...I'm sure you have no trouble sleeping at night.

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2003 01:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TS-Card-Benefits/Phoenix-Arizona-85053-3053/TS-Card-Benefits-ripoff-fraudulent-business-I-too-was-swallowed-into-this-deceptiveness-t-51202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TS Card Benefits