mail

• Submitted: Wed, April 23, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2003

• Reported By:Rhinelander Wisconsin
TS Card Benefits
16845 29th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

TS Card Benefits withdrew $249 from My Checking Account and never got my card ripoff business from hell Pheonix Arizona

TS Card Benefits withdrew $249 from my checking account and I never got anything. When I called them they just gave me a run around. They told me to get my money back I had to send it in, in writing. So I did, only to get the letter back in the mail with a "Not at this Address" stamp on it. They Ripped me off and many other people to. We should all get together and sue them and take action against them.

Eric
Rhinelander, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2003 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TS-Card-Benefits/Phoenix-Arizona-85053-3053/TS-Card-Benefits-withdrew-249-from-My-Checking-Account-and-never-got-my-card-ripoff-busin-54054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TS Card Benefits