Complaint Review: TSA

• Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: kellileigh — Pottstown Pennsylvania United States of America
TSA
Airport Road Las Vegas, California United States of America

TSA Transportation Security Agressive Agent on a Power Trip Las Vegas, California

I was coming through the security checkpoint at the Las Vegas airport returning to Philadelphia.  I was pulled over by a control hungry b*tchy TSA agent.  She went through my suitcase and pulled out all of my stuff in front of everyone.  I had my 3 oz of makeup and toothpaste and perfum in a plastic bag.  She said it wasn't the standard plastic bag and therefore I had to forfeit all of my makeup, toothpaste and perfum.

I'm talking hundreds of dollars of product (brand new).  My fellow passenger on the trip offered to add the stuff to her regulated plastic bag and the agent said we could not combine them.  After searching my suitcase twice - she took my bag to be x-rayed (twice) and then for a third time went through my bag.

I told her to enjoy my stuff (she seemed intent on really investigating what brand of makeup I had and then proceeded to tell me that she wasn't going to keep my stuff - but proceeded to throw it away in a big plastic bag (one item at a time).  She really enjoyed herself watching me almost in tears see her throw away makeup that I could barely afford.  Then she threw away my toothpaste, little shampoo bottles (never opened).  Hope she has a wonderful day.  Karma is a b*tch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSA/Las-Vegas-California-/TSA-Transportation-Security-Agressive-Agent-on-a-Power-Trip-Las-Vegas-California-838854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSA