Complaint Review: TSA

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: Javier — Somewhere Internet U.S.A.
TSA
Miami International Airport Miami Airport, Florida United States of America

TSA Nazi Warlords Miami Airport, Florida

*General Comment: To "Inspector" Tubby

*Consumer Comment: What an idiot!

*Consumer Comment: Read a history book

*Consumer Comment: ahahahahahah

*Consumer Suggestion: Really???

*General Comment: Yeah, Really

*Consumer Comment: Are you serious?

*Consumer Comment: Maybe

*Author of original report: You're Just the Type

*Consumer Comment: Really???

Just want to thank the TSA thugs at the Miami Intl. airport for their gestapo tactics as I was going through their "security checkpoint." Rude, nasty people all of them, after they proceed to root through your bags and steal various objects they deem "dangerous." What a ripoff...the Nazi stormtroopers would be proud of these morons. Most of them barely got through middle school, and should be flipping burgers down at Burger King. After they strip you down, yell at you if you're too slow, and humiliate you by pawing through your bags, they finally let you go on your way. One thing is for sure, I won't be flying again anytime soon after dealing with these scumbags. Welcome to the United Fascist States of Amerika.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSA/Miami-Airport-Florida-/TSA-Nazi-Warlords-Miami-Airport-Florida-846240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSA

#1 General Comment

To "Inspector" Tubby

AUTHOR: Emanon - (United States of America)

Hi there Tubs...you don't "give permission" to these thugs, you're forced to go through it. I can't help what a bunch of kooks with boxcutters did on 9/11, glad they're burning in hell though. As for burning Tubs, you might consider burning some excess calories: I hear they're looking to hire some bag  boys down at the local supermarket, or, in your case, with your mighty intellect, perhaps a greeter at Wal Mart? You clowns have certainly provided me with some amusement though...thanks!

What an idiot!

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

If you didn't like the treatment then why did you give your permission for them to do it?  It's best you don't fly anymore, security is here to stay.  You can thank the gutless cowards that take innocent lives for a useless cause.

So, they caught you with dangerous items eh?  See it works!

Read a history book

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Your shameful accusation of Gestapo tactics by the TSA is not only disgraceful but it also reveals the fact that you have no idea what really happened in Europe from 1933 to 1945. Anyone who suffered the violent politics of the Nazi Party would welcome the policies of the TSA.

The tough policies of the TSA are a direct result of radical attempts to take away our civil liberties and strike fear into the hearts of Americans.

If you don't want to abide by airline security policies then take a bus--but don't insult our older generation that gave great sacrifices to destroy Nazi Germany.

Javier,

Instead of responding to my post, spend your time in the library reading a history book.

ahahahahahah

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

The only buffoon here is you Clint.   When you were being assaulted by the TSA "Nazis" what color star was pinned on you?? Yellow, Pink, Blue?? They must be hiding the ovens indicating which Jew, Homosexual, Gypies and Political Prisoner go to - maybe they are behind the Starbucks.

You Sir (and I use the term loosely) are a complete moron. Prey tell Sheriff Bubba - what rights are the TSA going to take away from American Citizens??? Voting? Freedom of Speech? The Right to Bear Arms?

Crawl back into your hole.  You go Ashley!

PS Do you happen to be related to Karl from Colorado or Charles from Phenix City?

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Really???

AUTHOR: ChairmanJW - (USA)

Javier, While I do agree with you regarding the TSA which by the way means Too Stupid for Arby's, I disagree with you on everything else. Having lived in Miami I have seen people like you come here and completely screw it up. Your sense of entitlement, your lack of respect for our constitiution and others I have seen time and time again. I'm sure if you never fly again nobody will really miss you. Word of advice, If you don't like our country then get the F out! We won't miss your whining! God Bless America!!!!!!

#6 General Comment

Yeah, Really

AUTHOR: Emanon - (United States of America)

What's wrong sheeple, did the original poster get you riled up? Well, boo hoo. What a bunch of brainwashed ninnies. There's this little thing called the First Amendment to the Constitution. All of you experts should read up on it, it has to do with freedom of speech. Dont' like the post? Don't read it nitwits. Over and out.

Are you serious?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

You're comparing apathetic, low paid, airport screeners to people whole commited genocide on 6 million jews? I wasn't aware that the TSA was shipping people off to their deaths. I must of missed that part of your rant.

As for your freedoms, I wasn't aware that we were free to fly carrying anything we wanted to and not get searched at an airport? The consitution only protects you from unreasonable search and siezure. Having flown many many times since 9/11, I have not seen the issues you have. Is it crazy to take someone's nail clippers? Sure, but they did tell you not to bring them.

Maybe

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

Let me as what if something happens, would you blame them? Yes.
If nothing happens, would you praise them? No.

How would you feel if you are in the position where they are? Would you enjoy working in that type of environment; whereas, your pay is not that great? Could you please think about putting your foot in other's shoes?

I agree that their manner is not nice, but that is the way they intimidate anyone. It is a catalyst to identify bad guys. They are not salesmen/saleswomen that are working in service business for profit.

I accept their overall process. This does not mean every single one of them (both person and process) is up to par; however, I have to make a sacrifice to accept what they are. As long as the good part is doing its job, I can ignore the bad part. There is a problem with people that do not like TSA at the first place to understand why they are being like that. Therefore, there is no way to explain to them because they will never listen.

PS: Every single ignorance poster always say "Those who defend their report is working for blah blah blah." This claim is mostly wrong. Why? Because the poster thinks that he or she is always right and, without a good reason, tries to eliminate any reasons that are against his or her situation, so that the story is still sound.

PSS: I wish I got paid for posting. If the poster thinks I am working for TSA, send a letter to the TSA to ask them to give me money for defending them! =))

You're Just the Type

AUTHOR: Clint - (U.S.A.)

You're just the type they like...a useful idiot who probably would gladly march off to the oven at their command. Get your head out of your keester and wake up before they take all of our freedoms. Oh, and you say "I don't work for the TSA." Riiiigt, and you have a bridge in Brooklyn you'd like to sell me too? Get a clue buffoon.

Really???

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Did they load you on railcars and transport you to the ovens??? NO!  Don't like it then don't fly!! Never EVER compare any agency/business to Nazis because you have no clue what the Nazis did to people.  Maybe they should be abolished and then when another Plane full of Terrorists flies into a US building filled with innocent people then you will wish they were back.

AND NO I do not work for them but I appreciate the fact that my government is taking Terrorism seriously and I applaud any effort needed to stop these pond scum from entering this country and hurting innocent US citizens.