Complaint Review: TSAO Visage EServices

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2003

• Reported By:Provo Utah
TSAO Visage EServices
330 Hwy 7 East, Unit 118, Bo 318 Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada

TSAO Visage EServices RIPOFF business from hell I still haven't received my registration code, OR my home mailer package, and it has been almost a month. Richmond Hill Ontario

On May 13, 2003 I unfortunately odered a Home Mailer Kit from TSAO(Visage Services). The money was immediately taken out of my account, and I received an email from them stating that I would be receiving my package within the next few weeks, and my registration code would arrive via email within two days.

I still haven't received my registration code, OR my home mailer package, and it has been almost a month. (Minus two days). What a RIPOFF. I am so incredibly furious with this I want to find out what I can do to take legal action against TSAO.

Their website is still up and running, enticing innocent people to work from home with good answers to any questions that may arise. I'm a single mom, trying to make it through, they should be put away.

Provo, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2003 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSAO-Visage-EServices/Richmond-Hill-Ontario-L4B-3P8/TSAO-Visage-EServices-RIPOFF-business-from-hell-I-still-havent-received-my-registration-c-60411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSAO Visage EServices