Complaint Review: TSAO Visage Services

• Reported By:Cliffside Park NJ
TSAO Visage Services
330 Hwy 7 East, Unit 118, Box 318 Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada

TSAO Visage Services ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Richmond Hill Ontario

I ordered a envelope stuffing start kit from TSAO for $35. I placed the orderer on line with my credit card on July 22, 2002. The payment was promptly processed that very day.

I received an email confirmation with contact information. I was told that my kit should arrive in 2-3 weeks.

After two weeks I began to make email inquiries and was told that it would take 3 weeks. I tried calling but was unable to reach a live person or leave a message. It has now been over weeks and I have not received my kit nor have I had any reply to my numerous emailed inquiries.

Cliffside Park, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2002 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSAO-Visage-Services/Richmond-Hill-Ontario-L4B-3P8/TSAO-Visage-Services-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Richmond-Hill-Ontario-27750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSAO Visage Services