Complaint Review: TSAO - Visage eServices

• Reported By:Virginia Beach VA
TSAO - Visage eServices
330 Hwy 7 East, Unit 118, Box 318 Richmond Hill, ON Canada

TSAO - Visage eServices, work at home rip-off

I ordered a starter kit from these people. My credit card was charged for $35.00 the day I ordered it. I was told I would have the start kit in 2 weeks (it's been a month now). They promise was that I could make $5.00 an envelopes, stuff envelopes and mailing them out from home (they would send me all the supplies I need to do this). They also stated that I would get the $35 back if I was not pay with the kit, did not receive the kit, or if I sent out 50 evelopes within the first 45 days from recieving the kit. I never got the kit but they took the money (I was told the kit was lost in the mail -OH COME ON!). Now I can't get my money back. I would like my money back, and my start kit, as I did my part and they DIDN'T do their's I feel this is only far.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSAO-Visage-eServices/Richmond-Hill-ON-L4B-3P8/TSAO-Visage-eServices-work-at-home-rip-off-6406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSAO - Visage eServices