Complaint Review: TSC Shops

• Updated: Tue, December 24, 2013

• Reported By: JPhill — Jacksonville Florida
TSC Shops
15642 Dupont Ave Unit A Chino, California USA

TSC Shops Fun Riding Toys Delivered Product to Wrong Address, Will NOT Answer Phone or Emails for Refund Chino California

I ordered my son a mini chopper motorbike from funridingtoys.com on December 7, 2013. I chose and paid for standard shipping, which meant it would arrive in 3-7 business days. Two days after placing my order I recieved an email informing me that my item had been shipped. I tracked the item after a few days and it was making its way to our state nicely. After the 7 seven days had passed, I went to track my package again only to read an error message on FedEx's website that said my package could no longer be tracked. This was apparently due to there being multiple labels on the box. I didn't panic, I felt like the problem could easily be rectified by contacting Funridingtoys. com's customer service. So, I sent them an email while at work as soon as I seen the error.

I gave their customer service company a couple of days to respond. It's the holiday season, so I assumed they were busy. When I didn't hear from them, I contacted FedEx and I was told that the company must have either reused their boxes or they made a mistake and placed multiple labels on the box. Either way, my package could not be located. Since FedEx is a reputtable company they took my information, did an investigation, and called me back (on a Saturday at that) to inform me as to the location of my package. Well, because my package had a number of labels, it was relabeled and sent to another address. It is now four days before Christmas and FedEx informs me that my package was delivered and the people that recieved it did not contact them. My two- year- old son's main Christmas that I paid $120+ to surprise him with (he absolutely loves motorcycles) now belongs to somebody else. FedEx advised me to call the company and get a replacement and they would have to file a lost with FedEx themselves.

I had to wait until Monday (December 23, 2013) to call funridingtoys.com customer service. I called them a number of times. Though I was calling during their business hours, I was sent to an automated message that restated their business hours and told me to leave a message. I called a number of times (I believe my phone logs indicates 10-15) and left multiple messages. Hoping to reach someone so that a replacement bike could be overnighted and everything be rectified before Christmas. It is now the day before Christmas and I have not recieved a call or an email from this company. Did I mention that I recieved a rating form for them two weeks after I made the order where I indicated that I have yet to recieve my product? I still was not contacted. I'd like to think that this company just has horrible customer sevice, but obviously this company is a complete ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSC-Shops/Chino-California-91710/TSC-Shops-Fun-Riding-Toys-Delivered-Product-to-Wrong-Address-Will-NOT-Answer-Phone-or-Em-1109666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSC Shops