Complaint Review: TSP EAN TRAVEL US

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: PBoni — Bremerton Washington United States of America
TSP EAN TRAVEL US

TSP EAN TRAVEL US TSP TRAVEL false charge Internet

I was initially charged by TSP*TRAVEL on my credit card bill for a booking on a hotel on July 4, 2012, but when I contacted TSP, no reservation had been made.  They were rude, and stated they could not refund my money if I didn't have a confirmed reservation.  I disputed this charge on my credit bill and then proceeded to book a reservation through Expedia and received a confirmation immediately.  On Sep 21, I received a letter from my credit card stating TSP had subsequently made a reservation for me and the charge was reinstated.  When I investigated the charge, TSP had made a reservation at another hotel completely out of the state I requested and I now have two reservations in two different states.  I have not been able to contact this company as telephone numbers have changed and my credit card has refused to dispute the charges once again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSP-EAN-TRAVEL-US/internet/TSP-EAN-TRAVEL-US-TSP-TRAVEL-false-charge-Internet-950276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSP EAN TRAVEL US