Complaint Review: TSP Ean Travel

• Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: Diva Kathy — Smyrna Georgia
TSP Ean Travel
BELLEVUE, Washington USA Bellevue , Washington USA

TSP Ean Travel Charged my bank account for travel three different times that I did not book Bellevue Washington

I have been going through tax records and bank account statements from 2011 and I have found that I was charged a total of  $164.14. I don't even know how they got my information, although presumably from another online purchase. I made no travel arrangements with this company ever, at any time.

I have been searching for this company for awhile and could never reach them via telephone as their number is invalid, but I just found more information online today and then found your website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSP-Ean-Travel/Bellevue-Washington/TSP-Ean-Travel-Charged-my-bank-account-for-travel-three-different-times-that-I-did-not-bo-1080937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSP Ean Travel