Complaint Review: TSP Reservations

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: anne — Orlando Florida United States of America
TSP Reservations
Internet, Washington United States of America

TSP Reservations Expedia misleading web site, no email confirmation, overcharge Internet, Washington

Web site looks as if it is hotel site--phone number on site gave me reservation at Hampton Inn-but on check-in they said it was through Expedia.  I said I didn't use Expedia--I called the Hampton Inn number--Well--no.

It turns out to be TSP--an afilliate of Expedia- they verbally told me one fee when I made the reservation.   Charged another on credit card. When I managed to contact them by phone they said they  MISTAKENLY mis-spelled my name on confirmation email that they said they sent.  Then, they bamed me for not letting them know that I didn't receive an email with "correct" charge on it.

From the very misleading web site to the non-email to the overcharge---this is a scam by a very un-ethical company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSP-Reservations/Internet-Washington-/TSP-Reservations-Expedia-misleading-web-site-no-email-confirmation-overcharge-Internet-955204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSP Reservations