Complaint Review: TSP Travel

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Fred B — Birmingham Michigan United States of America
TSP Travel

TSP Travel EAN Travel US Failure to Provide Services , Internet

In June of this year, I selected TSP Travel to book a room for my brother at a local hotel.  They indicated that they had made the booking and told me the amount I would be charged on my credit card

When my brother arrived at the hotel, he was informed that no reservation had been made.  He was able to secure a room and pay for it on his own.  I subsequently confirmed with the hotel that NO reservation had been made by TSP Travel

When I contacted TSP Travel by telephone and pointed out what had occured, they told me that the charge would be reversed in a few weeks.

After more than a month later, the charge had not been removed and I entered a charge dispute claim with my credit card company.  The charge was removed pending a response by TSP Travel.

Today I was informed that TSP is challanging my dispute and claiming they DID make the registration without offering any proof that they were billed by the hotel and paid same.

This challenge has to be rebutted no later than the 16th of this month (11 days from now) or I be charged by my credit company for a service I did not receive.  TSP Travel offered NO proof that they had been billed by the hotel and/or that they had paid the hotel.

Hopefully my credit card will ask the hotel to verify my complaint.  If they don't, I may be stffed for a sizable bill!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSP-Travel/internet/TSP-Travel-EAN-Travel-US-Failure-to-Provide-Services-Internet-951406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSP Travel