Complaint Review: TSP Travel

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: RP John — Bryant Arkansas United States of America
TSP Travel
Cape Town, South Africa Internet United States of America

TSP Travel None Available Overcharged & could not get a bill to confirm charges Cape Town, Internet

I called 1-800-MICROTEL and made a reservation over my cell phone. I found out later that I did not make the reservation through Microtel. I was charged $90.78 and asked the front desk for a copy of my reciept and they said they could not as the reservations were made through Expedia. I checked my credit card bill on-line and found the charge of $90.78.

I spoke with the desk and my bill would have been through Microtell would have been $62.10 plus tax with a total of $74.08.  I feel I was over charged $16.70.  We were put in a handicapped room for no reason also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSP-Travel/internet/TSP-Travel-None-Available-Overcharged-could-not-get-a-bill-to-confirm-charges-Cape-Town-947597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSP Travel