Complaint Review: TSP Travel

• Submitted: Sat, August 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: thomas — miami Florida United States of America
TSP Travel

TSP Travel charged me for hotel reservation I cancelled. I booked reservation and cancelled myself. Never heard of TSP travel and never booked thru Expedia. capetown, Internet

I made a direct reservation at the Hampton Inn in Woodbury, New York, for August 1 & 2, 2012.  I then called on July 29 to cancel the reservation.  Both calls were made by me directly to the hotel.

On my credit card billing $189.66 was charged to me.  The charge date, listed to TSP Travel, was listed on the credit card bill as July 27, a date before I was to have gone to the hotel and two days before I cancelled.

Apparently TSP Travel is affiliated to Expedia.  I never called or dealt with Expedia.  When I called TSP Travel they refused to grant me my refund and said that I somehow booked the reservation on line.  I did not book the reservation on line.  I called directly and dealt directly with the hotel.

I am a Circuit Court Judge in Miami, Florida.  I mention that only because I intend to sue the TSP company in Small Claims Court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSP-Travel/internet/TSP-Travel-charged-me-for-hotel-reservation-I-cancelled-I-booked-reservation-and-cancel-929186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSP Travel