Complaint Review: TSP*Flex-Able Hose

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: BERNADETTE Mollica — OMAHA Nebraska
TSP*Flex-Able Hose
State of PA. Internet, Pennsylvania USA

TSP*Flex-Able Hose 1-973-287-5160 This company is out of PA. Flexible hose I spent $ 119.86 on 11-23-12 for 3 -75 FT. HOSE i just started using them only 2 times they all leak at the ends where you attach to your faucet on house not made right by manufacturer in China very defective product NO GOOD! Poor rating. SCAM!! They wont give me my money back! I am pissed off. Internet Pennsylvania

GREEN FLEXIBLE HOSES I PURCHASED 3 OF THEM  EACH ARE 75FT  HOSES.  THEY COST 39.99 A PIECE I ORDERED 3

TOTAL COST WITH SHIPPING CAME TO $ 119.86  .    I  used THE HOSES ONLY 2 TIMES.   THEY LEAK AT THE ENDS OF

HOSES WHERE THE CLOTH PART MEETS THE PLASTIC FAUCET  SPOUT PART WHERE YOU ATTACHED TO YOUR HOUSE FAUCET.  THESE WERE MADE IN CHINA.  THEY ARE SHOOTING WATER OUT OF THE FAUCET AND HOSE IS NOT MADE PROPERLY.  DEFECTIVE HOSES.  VERY POORLY MADE.  I HAVE ONLY USED MY HOSE 2 TIMES AND MY MOTHER HAS ONE I BOUGH FOR HER TOO,  HERS LEAKS TOO.  SO DOES MINE.  NOT MADE RIGHT.   I CALLED THE COMPANY AND THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.   SINCE I CHARGED THESE ON MY VISA OVER A YEAR AGO I AM STILL GOING TO  WRITE A LETTER TO MY BACK AN HAVE THEM DO A CHARGEBACK SINCE THESE HOSES ARE A SCAM!!!

I WOULD NOT RECOMMENT THESE HOSES TO ANYONE TO BUY.  THE BEST HOSE IS OLD FASHION RUBBER BLACK HOSES THEY DONT

LEAK AND THEY ARE HEAVEY DUTY AND I HAVE A HOSE THAT IS 14 YEARS OLD STILL WORKS LIKE NEW.

NEVER BUY A FLEX HOSE THEY ARE CHEAP AND WORTHLESS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSPFlex-Able-Hose/Internet-Pennsylvania/TSPFlex-Able-Hose-1-973-287-5160-This-company-is-out-of-PA-Flexible-hose-I-spent-119-1130770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSP*Flex-Able Hose