Complaint Review: TSYS Prepaid INC. - Rush Card

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 14, 2011

• Reported By:Covina California
TSYS Prepaid INC. - Rush Card
Po Box 84026 Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.

TSYS Prepaid INC. - Rush Card Kept Money Even though I did'nt get what I paid for. Columbus Georgia

*Consumer Comment: You paid Aloha Airlines, not Rushcard

I bought 2 tickets with my rush card debit visa to Hawaii. I never used them and they were good for 1 year I was told by Aloha Airlines. Well come to find out Aloha airlines went bankrupt.

So I tried to contact the airlines to see about a refund or credit and all I found was please contact your credit card company and you will get a refund.

I did that and rush card told me that I need to contact the airlines to get them to send back the money. now most of the people and rushcard gave me the impression that they know nothing of how to get me my money back. and the time spent disputing my claim with rush card my tickets expired.

rush card told me that I was out of luck getting my money back. I contacted another purchase I made through rushcard on greyhound and that ticket was expired but they gave me a credit back and were very helpful to me! rush card does not know what " customer care" is and never will. but to say the least, I would use greyhound any time because they know what customer service is.

Warren
Covina, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSYS-Prepaid-INC-Rush-Card/Columbus-Georgia-31908/TSYS-Prepaid-INC-Rush-Card-Kept-Money-Even-though-I-didnt-get-what-I-paid-for-Columbu-432418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSYS Prepaid INC. - Rush Card

You paid Aloha Airlines, not Rushcard

AUTHOR: DoubtIt - (United States of America)

You paid Aloha Airlines, not Rushcard.  Aloha Airlines has your money.

If you had mailed them a check, would you have written to your bank asking them to mail it back?  You would have written Aloha Airlines.