Complaint Review: TSYS

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: healthassistant — palmer lake Colorado United States of America
1620 Dodge Street Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

TSYS First National Bank of Omaha Watch out for this company Omaha, Nebraska

Was with this company for 5 years and was told I had a three year contract.  As per the reputation of this company, they said my "contract" automatically renewed and could only be cancelled during a one month window each year.  This was not the contract I signed.  The rep. on the phone cancelled my account without my permission stating the account would be reviewed and I would "probably" not be charged the cancellation fee.  A month later I get a bill and calls from collectors that I own over $600??

Do not sign up with this company.  There are unexplainable fees, contracts and high rates.  I have given this company thousands over the years in processing fees and now they want to nickle and dime more out of me when finding a better processor to work with.  Do your research before signing with this company especially if you are a small business.  You should not have to sign any contracts!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TSYS/Omaha-Nebraska-800-228-/TSYS-First-National-Bank-of-Omaha-Watch-out-for-this-company-Omaha-Nebraska-921471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TSYS