Complaint Review: T.T. MARKETING

• Submitted: Thu, August 21, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2003

• Reported By:Milaca Minnesota
T.T. MARKETING
6278 N. HWY.#621 FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida U.S.A.

T.T. MARKETING ripoff ignorant dishonest despicable no reply sneaky evasive even sent me a 2nd one after I had sent first one and wouldn't reply FORT LAUDERDALE Florida

I received the first mailing and responded ordering the mailing group #2 for $75.00. I decided to check on company at work when I didn't receive anything.

Then they sent another duplicate mailing from my old address that was forwarded to my new address. I sent a letter in their envelope asking for a full refund and that I can't afford to lose this money. I still have not rec'd a reply.

Can you help?

Kathy
Milaca, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2003 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TT-MARKETING/FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33308-1916/TT-MARKETING-ripoff-ignorant-dishonest-despicable-no-reply-sneaky-evasive-even-sent-me-a-66084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T.T. MARKETING