Complaint Review: TTL,Simple Stepping Stones,blacktop China,

• Submitted: Thu, July 21, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 21, 2005

• Reported By:Duchesne Utah
TTL,Simple Stepping Stones,blacktop China,
71 Soberton Road, Havant, Hampshire, Havant, Hampshire, United Kingdom United Kingdom

TTL,Simple Stepping Stones, blacktop ChinaTTL, Simple Stepping Stones, blacktop China, ripoff Havant, Hampshire United Kingdom

I Worked for almost 2 Years for this company.
I was told what,when & how much work I needed to do each day to stay in the group.
I gave up alot & worked my butt off for this company.
I also gave monies when needed to help when there were problems.
I bought into a monthly program to get China thimbles I paid 10 dollars a month for around 7 month's and to this day have not recieved the thimbles.
I have repeatedly emailed Mike Blacktopp, but get no reply about the thimbles.

Taking money for a product & not producing the product is NOT honest or ethical but this is his Con to get you in.

I was so devasted by the way I was treated by this company I could not even get back on the PC for a while. I am ashamed that I believed that this man would help a mother of two make a better life for her children & I feel really bad for the handicap people he prays on to get the work done & then kick you out when you cant keep up.

I ahve saved ALL coresponeace between myself & Mike B.
If you feel you need to see it please feel free to email me.

You will be amazed at the honest & ethical way he tells you you lost out.

Leslie
Duchesne, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2005 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TTLSimple-Stepping-Stonesblacktop-China/Havant-Hampshire-United-Kingdom-PO9-2EB/TTLSimple-Stepping-Stones-blacktop-ChinaTTL-Simple-Stepping-Stones-blacktop-China-rip-150816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TTL,Simple Stepping Stones,blacktop China,