Complaint Review: TUCKER, ALBIN, AND ASSOCIATES

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: JOSEPH — LEHIGH ACRES Florida United States of America
TUCKER, ALBIN, AND ASSOCIATES
1702 NORTH COLLINS BLVD. RICHARDSON, Texas United States of America

TUCKER, ALBIN, AND ASSOCIATES JOE KLONOWER THREATS, HOSTILE, UNPROFESSIONAL, DISRESPECTFUL, DISHONEST, VILE, SLEAZY, ALL BUT BLACKMAILING, CONARTISTS RICHARDSON, Texas

*General Comment: Same exact thing happened to us!

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER REPORTED SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN OVER 24 YEARS OF DOING BUSINESS. THIS COMPANY HAS MISREPRESENTED THEMSELVES IN PHONE CALLS AND HAS NOT DONE THEIR JOB AS THEY SAID THEY WOULD. IT APPEARS THAT THEY MAKE LITTLE TO NO ATTEMPT TO COLLECT DEBTS ON OUR BEHALF AND CONTINUE TO HARASS US FOR NEW ACCOUNTS AND TRY TO RUDLEY AND AGRESSIVELY CONTROL US AS THOUGH WE SERVE THEM.

AFTER MUCH HARASSMENT FROM THEM FOR NEW ACCOUNTS, WE TRIED TO HAVE THEM CANCELL ANY NEW CONTACT WITH US DUE TO THEIR RUDENESS, UNPROFESSIONALISM, AND LACK OF ABILITY TO GET THE JOB DONE. WHEN WE DID THIS THEY ACTUALLY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO SUE US FOR THE COMMISSIONS OF ACCOUNTS THEY NEVER COLLECTED MONIES FROM AND WHICH WE HAVE STILL NEVER BEEN PAID FROM OURSELVES.

WE TRIED TO REASON WITH THEM ABOUT THE TWO PAST DUE ACCOUNTS OF OURS THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO COLLECT ON FOR US TO NO AVAIL.  THEY SAY WE CANNOT CANCELL THEIR COLLECTION SERVICES WITH THEM EVER AND IF WE DO, THEY WILL SUE US FOR THEIR UNEARNED COMMISSIONS AND IF WE RECIEVE ANY MONIES OURSELVES OR THROUGH OTHER SERVICES (WHICH WE HAVE'NT), WE WILL HAVE TO PAY THEM THEIR COMMISSIONS ANYWAY OR THEY WILL SUE US.

ALL APPEARANCES ARE THAT THEY SIGN UP CLIENTS, AS OURSELVES, AND MAKE NO TO LITTLE ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT ON OUR BEHALF AND THEN JUST HARASS THE CLIENT TO FRUSTRATION AND THEN TELL THE CLIENT THAT THEY CAN CANCELL THEIR SERVICES IN WRITTING IF THEY WOULD LIKE.

WHEN YOU DO, THEY THEN TRY TO COME AFTER YOU FOR UNEARNED COMMISSIONS ON UNCOLLECTED ACCOUNTS BY SUEING YOU FOR TAKING THIER ADVICE AND CANCELLING THEIR SERVICES. IF YOU TRY TO REASON WITH THEM AND EVEN RE-ESTABLISH THE ACCOUNTS WITH THEM, THEY REFUSE AND SAY THEY ARE ONLY WILLING TO TAKE MONIES FROM YOU OR THEY WILL SUE YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TUCKER-ALBIN-AND-ASSOCIATES/RICHARDSON-Texas-75080/TUCKER-ALBIN-AND-ASSOCIATES-JOE-KLONOWER-THREATS-HOSTILE-UNPROFESSIONAL-DISRESPECTFUL-860478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TUCKER, ALBIN, AND ASSOCIATES

#1 General Comment

Same exact thing happened to us!

AUTHOR: R. London - (United States of America)

I was reading this complaint and started thinking that I wrote it!  The same exact thing happened to us.  I reported to the Texas Attorney General's office that in 24 years of being in business we have never had this sort of thing happen.  Robert Casper with Tucker Albin cold called us and unfortunately got through to my husband.  They solicited us to collect on any past due accounts that we had and we decided to try them and see what they could do.  Within a week they said they had collected the debt for us and wanted another account to collect on.  I told them we would wait until we got the check on the first account.  He said that due to their bookkeeping we wouldn't receive our check for 30 days and I told him that we didn't mind waiting.  He called daily, sometimes more than once soliciting for more accounts.

He then called and said the customer was backpedaling on paying them and wanted us to send our client a form letter on our letter head stating that they were to deal with Tucker Albin directly.  I told him I was confused because he told us that the debt had already been collected and now he's telling me that it had not.  I told him I didn't like his tactics and to please not contact us that we would contact them if needed.  He would not let me end the phone call and I told him that I was going to hang up.  He stated that the next phone call I got would be from their legal department.

And sure enough, some other guy from Tucker Albin's "legal department" called and said that we were standing in the way of them collecting our debt for us.  While all of this was going on we received a call from our clients attorney telling us that Tucker Albin had been using foul language with our client even going to far as to call the secretary a "hag".  At one point they called us continuously to the point that we had to stop answering calls for the afternoon.

I have since filed complaints with the Dallas Better Business Bureau, The Texas State Attorney's Office, and the Federal Trade Commission.  I would suggest anyone that has similar dealings with this company to do the same.  It does not cost you one red cent to do this.  As I said in the 24 years that we have been in business we have never had dealings like this and I have never ever filed formal complaints, until now.

As of today, Tucker Albin responded to my complaint to the BBB stating "We have ceased collection activity on their debtor and closed the file.  In addition, we have deactivated this client in our system and they will not be contacted any further."  Within 1 HOUR of receiving this from the BBB my husband received an email from Tucker Ablin soliciting us again!   They are by far the most unprofessional business we have ever had dealings with.

respective