Complaint Review: TURFSIGNS

• Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: ADAM — Tampa Florida United States of America
TURFSIGNS
8412 sabal industrial blvd. Internet United States of America

TURFSIGNS TURF-SIGNS TURFSigns is an IMPOSTOR! LOOK Up the name "JOHN DISBROW" before working with them! Internet

*Author of original report: TURFBRANDS

*Author of original report: TURFBRANDS

*Author of original report: FOUNDER OF TURFBRANDS

*UPDATE Employee: REALITY of TURFSIGNS.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TURFSigns.com the original

Just look into JOHN DISBROW before hiring this company! He is a liar and a thief! He has filed bankruptcy! He is an impostor ! What he has done to me, he will do to you !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TURFSIGNS/internet/TURFSIGNS-TURF-SIGNS-TURFSigns-is-an-IMPOSTOR-LOOK-Up-the-name-JOHN-DISBROW-before-work-1010360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TURFSIGNS

TURFBRANDS

AUTHOR: TURFBrands - (United States of America)

see attached photo of mr disbrow

TURFBRANDS

AUTHOR: TURFBrands - (United States of America)

first off they are offering FIRST TIME pricing! that should raise red flags! because they will raise their price up and up and up ! they are notorious for that. like i said look up mr disbrow and ADCO in tampa florida!

i bet if you do, you wont buy from them if they GAVE them away for FREE!

also checkout how they are doing the same thing to me as they are to "Mighty Wallet" !  Look it up ! mr disbrow has another IMPOSTOR website called TUFFWALLET.COM!!!

Look at the pages..esp the history tab ..the same story as MIGHTY WALLET!  he actually said he did every thing the founder of mighty wallet did including going to the SAME college!

what are you going to say to ripoff report people now JOHN!!!  Can you defend or rebute this ???

I have much more for you guys if he repost about this ...which he has no defense ! and by the way ..the founder of MIGHT WALLET and I are teaming up on lawsuits against mr disbrow

FOUNDER OF TURFBRANDS

AUTHOR: TURFBrands - (United States of America)

I AM PROUND TO SAY MR. DISBROW IS NO LONGER A PART OF TURFBRANDS.  I DO OWN A SUCCESSFUL LAWN COMPANY IN FLORIDA CALLED PLANT IT EARTH.  I USED TURFMARKERS FOR MY BUSINESS FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND I HAD MR. DISBROW PRINT THEM FOR ME.  HE WAS PRINTING LIKE HE SAYS SINCE 1998 AND NOT ONCE EVER PERFORMED THIS KIND OF PRINTING BEFORE MEETING ME. LIKE MARK ZUCKERBERG SAID "IF YOU INVENTED FACE BOOK, YOU WOULD HAVE INVENTED FACE BOOK"  I HAD THE IDEA OF TURFBRANDS AND I MADE A BIG MISTAKE AND MADE HIM A PARTNER INSTEAD OF JUST HIRING HIM AS A PRINTER.  AFTER A FEW MONTHS I WAS SUCCEEDING LIKE I KNEW THIS CONCEPT WOULD.

HE DECIDED TO START SELLING OUR SIGNS ON EBAY AND TO OTHERS WITHOUT ME KNOWING. OF COURSE I FOUND OUT AND TOOK ACTION TO REMOVE HIM FROM THE COMPANY FOR WHICH WE AGREED ON A PRICE TO DO SO.

NOW, HE HAS DEVELOPED A WEBSITE AND YOU CAN LOOK FOR YOURSELF AND SEE THAT HE HAS COPIED OUR SITE WORD FOR WORD TO PIGGIE BACK ON OUR SEO.  THIS IS A MAN WHO WHEN HIS MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE WAS SEIZED BY THE COURTS, HE TOOK ALL THE APPLIANCES,FLOORING AND FIXTURES AND BUILT AN APARTMENT IN HIS WAREHOUSE WITH THOSE STOLEN MATERIALS.  THAT SHOULD SPEAK VOLUMES OF THE MAN HE IS.  I BELIEVE IN KARMA, AND I KNOW HE HAS BAD DAYS AHEAD OF HIM.  I AM CONTACTING LAWYERS FOR HIS INFRINGEMENTS OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY!

I AM SURPRISED HE IS STILL OPERATING SINCE HE FILED BANKRUPTCY TWO YEARS AGO.  AMAZES ME THAT PEOPLE LIKE HIM HAVE MORE RIGHT THAN WE DO!

I CAN GO ON AND ON, BUT IF YOU LOOK INTO HIM ..YOU WILL CLEARLY SEE FOR YOURSELF

REALITY of TURFSIGNS.com

AUTHOR: Turf Guy - (United States of America)

The Reality is that Turfsigns.com is Cheaper, Better, Faster than Turfbrands. Ask any customer that was treated by turfbrands if they where 100% satisfied with their product. Turfsigns is the source not the Broker. We specialize in making our Turfsigns 100% custom and unique upon request.

for all our first time customers we are offering 5000 Turfsigns + Stakes for 19 ea (excluding Die fee and Artwork) "it gets better as your go"

We Help you Design  We Help you Print  We Help you Grow! simple as 1-2-3

-TurfGuy

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TURFSigns.com the original

AUTHOR: John disbrow - (U.S.A.)

TURFSigns.com is a printing company. I started a company called turfbrands.com with Brett Melanson. He was a customer ordering turfsigns for his company pie. after a year of printing for him he and i started turfbrands.

We both put up money to market the company. I also printed 50,000.00 worth of printing material to promote turfbrands. We owned it 50/50. After working with this guy for a year I learned of his unethical business practices. He would do drugs in our building and try to entice our employees to do it with him. He would never want to pay his bills and continually steal product from us.

We are the manufacturer of pesticide application signs and have a large printing facility to manufacture them. As the company grew he would continually not pay us for the orders that turfbrands marked up 150% above the cost we printed them for. We were supposed to split the profit 50/50 but he would not pay for the product and would use the money for his company plant it earth. The last straw was when he diverted a shipment of 1,000,000 step stakes to his own company pie. He is walking away with 100,000 dollars a month of business that he has stolen from me.

We print the signs and he is only a print broker and we will not print for him so he is mad. WHen he stole 65,000.00 worth of step stakes It was to much to accept. He lies and tells everyone that they own a percentage of companies but with Brett Melansons greed he needs to control everything. So I decided to break away from the thief and continue selling the signs for half the price to pest control companies. He is mad so he is posting lies about me. We have been in business since 1998 and have many satisfied customers.

If you want to contact me call us at TURFSigns at 855.TURFSIGNS OR EMAIL ME AT john@turfsigns.com

john dizbrow