Complaint Review: TURLEY THOMPSON

• Submitted: Sat, July 19, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, July 19, 2003

• Reported By:n. las vegas Nevada
TURLEY THOMPSON
404 W. 5050 N Provo, Utah U.S.A.

TURLEY THOMPSON ripoff; dishonest; fraudulent billing rip off scam con artists Without receiving any product from them, TT billed my debit card again Provo Utah

May 2003, I had tried their trial product, returned the product via federal express, but still was billed $199.95. I have written, faxed and disputed my claim with my bank. T-T has yet to return my money.

Now in July 2003, without receiving any product from them, Truley Thompson billed my debit card again -- taking away from my mortgage money.

Nicole
n. las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2003 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TURLEY-THOMPSON/Provo-Utah-84604/TURLEY-THOMPSON-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-rip-off-scam-con-artists-Without-rec-64137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TURLEY THOMPSON