Complaint Review: TURLEY-THOMPSON

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2003

• Reported By:APO AP Other
TURLEY-THOMPSON
404 West 5050 North Provo, Utah U.S.A.

TURLEY-THOMPSON bogus rip-off Provo Utah

TURLEY-THOMPSON Woke me up 4 am and selling me stuff in my sleep and gave me a bogus 1800 number that doesnt work. Provo Utah .....

Woke me up 4 in the morning and selling me stuff in my sleep and billed me shipping and handling cost and mailed it to my mom who is in the states and my mom now has to send it back regestered mail because I told her what they did to me and I didnt even receive the item because I am overseas. I got billed over $20 for shipping and handling back and forth and I never got the product. I dont have that kinda of cash to throw around. I am tight with money and here they are billing stuff in my card.

Cheryl
APO AP
Guam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2003 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TURLEY-THOMPSON/Provo-Utah-84606/TURLEY-THOMPSON-bogus-rip-off-Provo-Utah-63886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TURLEY-THOMPSON