Complaint Review: TURLEY-THOMPSON

• Updated: Thu, November 20, 2003

• Reported By:Pontotoc Mississippi
TURLEY-THOMPSON
Internet U.S.A.

TURLEY-THOMPSON ripoff, I ordered this product once, and have tried to cancel but cannot get any results. Internet

I ordered this product once, and have tried to cancel but cannot get any results. The only phone # given is on the bottle. When you call it you get a recording telling you to punch this and punch that and when you get to the one where you are to be connected it hangs up on you. I weighed 240 lbs when I first puchased the product 4 months ago. I weigh 240 lbs now. I have tried to cancel and get my money back but they just keep sending it and taking money out of my account, which has no money in it. So I keep getting over drawn and paying $20 us dollars for over drafts. If you could just stop that I would be grateful. Thank you.

Debra L
Pontotoc, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2003 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TURLEY-THOMPSON/internet/TURLEY-THOMPSON-ripoff-I-ordered-this-product-once-and-have-tried-to-cancel-but-cannot-g-72589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TURLEY-THOMPSON