pause

Complaint Review: TURNER KIA

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: TURNER KIA IS HORRIBLE — Lancaster Pennsylvania United States of America
TURNER KIA
4201 Chambers Hill Road Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

TURNER KIA Mike Bomgardner, Service Manager TURNER KIA IS HORRIBLE !! Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Purchased a 2011 Kia Optima SX from Charlie Stone at TURNER KIA.  They promised to repair the wheel damage I noticed when purchasing the car.  I made an appt for the following week and took the car in for the repair work.  I live over 45 minutes away from the dealership !!  They tell you when you buy the car they have a wonderful loaner car fleet so you will never be without a car.  My loaner car was dirty inside and out and below an 1/8 of a tank of gas, so I had to add gas just to drive home !   I called the next day for my car status, since they didnt call me.  The wheel repair wasnt even done !!  I had to drive back and pick up my car and make another appt.    I reported the lousy condition of the loaner car and they replied...We dont know how that happened but that is not the norm.  Yeah Right !!

I take the car back for the wheel repair the following week and also tell them that the car seems to be out of alignment as their is a vibration in the steering wheel and it pulls to the left a bit.  They fix the wheels and claim they didnt notice any vibration or that its out of alignment.  This loaner car was cleaner and the car did have gas in it.

A week or two later, the car is making a horrible grinding sound in the wheel area.  I take the car back again and also report again that the car seems to be out of alignment.  The loaner I get is once again dirty and less than an 1/8 of a tank of gas, so once again I need to add gas just to get home.  They report they dont hear the grinding sound, but the car was out of alignment and they corrected that.

I reported this problem weeks ago.  Both Charlie Stone, the salesperson and Mike Bomgardner, the service manager said that someone would be done for me for all the repair trips and their screw ups.  Guess what.....no one called me back !!   I called again on Monday of this week, and once again Mike said he would discuss it with the Mgmt team and call me back.  Its now Saturday of the same week and not a single phone call or a reply to my numerous emails.

Bottom Line....They sold me a car, and they move on to the next idiot to take advantage of.  There is no service after the sale and customer service.  There is ZERO professionalism with this group !!

I hope this posting helps other avoid the mess I experienced with TURNER KIA !

STAY AWAY from this group !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TURNER-KIA/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17111/TURNER-KIA-Mike-Bomgardner-Service-Manager-TURNER-KIA-IS-HORRIBLE-Harrisburg-Penns-967486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TURNER KIA