Complaint Review: TURNS INC

• Phone: 678-249-7450
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

TURNS INC C/O VERNARD SIMMONS BREACH OF CONTRACT ATLANTA, Georgia

*Author of original report: problem slove

I singed a contract with turns inc to go to a store. Where they had a crew at before hand to set a display up of bath shower doors. Which was done wrong and the owner was not happy. So they sent me to fix the problem. I went and took care of the mutiple problems. Took before and after pics got the owner to sign off that he was satified with the work that I peform that day.

When I got home I faxed in all paperwork and emailed my pics to turns inc as per my contract this all took place on december the 15th. The dead line was the friday the 17th. I was to be paid the $300 per a contract on the december the 31st. Well its now january 7th still no payment as been made. Now all I get is the run a around from mr.Simmons. So I will file a law suite and pay the $76 just to prove that he owes me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2011 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TURNS-INC/ATLANTA-Georgia-30324/TURNS-INC-CO-VERNARD-SIMMONS-BREACH-OF-CONTRACT-ATLANTA-Georgia-679946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TURNS INC

problem slove

AUTHOR: BIGEZ - (USA)

The problem I had with TURNS INC is now taken care of. The issue was payment I wanted to get paid for a job and I felt at the time I was getting the run around. As of today I spoke with Mr. Simmons the owner of TURNS INC and we agreed on what the problems were and we are moving foward. I do not want to slader this companys name. This is a good company to work for.