Complaint Review: TURNS INC

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: DavidZ — Hesperia California United States of America
TURNS INC
286 HIGHWAY 138, S. W. Ste. M Riverdale, Georgia 30274 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

TURNS INC UKW SERVICES AND ASSOCIATES Hired to work as "Regional Manager" in Home Depots, never paid for work performed Atlanta, Georgia

I was origianally hired to work as an "Independant Field Rep", Vernard Simmons (CEO) soon after expected me to use my time and money (for travel) with nothing more than a city to be in, I have repeatedly tried to get my pay for audits I have also conducted for this Co. In home Depot stores for Woodcrafters products in order for TURNS INC to try and procure a "MAINTENANCE" contract for Woodcrafter products in Home Depot stores.

I have attempted to get my pay from Jeff Pearson (immidiate Supervisor) and have been given repeated runarounds for my check, he insists he has sent my pay and refuses to verify or give a date when pay was sent, he also has attempted to cut the pay for projects claiming there was duplicate charges on billing. This company should be kept away from if you plan on being paid for your services.

David

Hesperia

California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TURNS-INC/Atlanta-Georgia-30312/TURNS-INC-UKW-SERVICES-AND-ASSOCIATES-Hired-to-work-as-Regional-Manager-in-Home-Depots-588034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TURNS INC