Complaint Review: TURNS, Inc

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: James — Glendale Arizona
1755 The Exchange SE Ste 115 Atlanta, GA 303397428 Atlanta, Georgia USA

TURNS, Inc BAD $800 check written! Atlanta Georgia

On or about the first week in November, you were contracted to perform services for TURNS, Inc in Ontario, CA and Chandler, AZ. all work was successfully completed. The paper work was processed with TURNS, Inc. I waited approximately 45 days before I received my payment; or what I thought was my payment. I had to continuously call them to ask for my payment. They sent me a check and I received it on about January 2nd, in the amount of $807.00. I paid some of my bills, and went to pay another bill and the merchant told me my card was declined. I asked him to swipe it again and it again said declined. I went to my bank to find out what was happening with my card. They informed me the $807 dollar check was returned. My account was -$807 in the negative. I proceeded to contact the company and Denise Robinson said she needed to talk to her boss, Vernard. She then gave me Vernards number and my Director of Collections called him to rectify this issue. She, my director of collections left a detailed voice message, and multiple emails instructing them the $807 dollars and bank fee needed taking care of within 5 days and they are still avoiding me. They have no intensions of paying me. Due to this, my Director of Collections is filing multiple complaints and legal actions.

Any business planning on or any business contacted by TURNS, Inc, do not do business with these fraudulent people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TURNS-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/TURNS-Inc-BAD-800-check-written-Atlanta-Georgia-1115847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TURNS, Inc