Complaint Review: TUTS+ Premium

• Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: pharrell1 — montreal Quebec
TUTS+ Premium
, Select State/Province USA

TUTS+ Premium Envato Syphoned money out of my Paypal account Montreal Quebec Canada

Well I just wanted to do ONE tutorial, so I paid for a month. * months later, I get a notice from paypal stating that my credit card got maxed out (thank God). With zero notifications and who knows how they got automatic payment from paypal and somehow Paypal was grabbing the funds off of my credit card without me knowing either.

So F U Tuts Premium for not even sending me an invoice monthly and sneaking the funds out of my credit card  (?) without my authority. Any store could do that with my credit card number but somehow these rodents do it hiding behind their sh*t ttutorial scheme. Their whole setup is made for hijacking peoples credit cards behind their backs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TUTS-Premium/Select-StateProvince/TUTS-Premium-Envato-Syphoned-money-out-of-my-Paypal-account-Montreal-Quebec-Canada-1101207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TUTS+ Premium