Complaint Review: TUV Property Management

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: michelle — grass valley California
TUV Property Management
Internet USA

TUV Property Management Planting Malware &Spam...no job opportunity...FAKE COMPANY!!! Forwards to hacker site! Internet

I emailed a Craigslist Job Ad and was responded to by this email address...<lynettehutchinson456@hotmail.com>; I began their online application process which gave me an option to either provide my own credit report OR utilize THEIR sponsored Credit Report Companies option.  I chose the option, I HAVE MY OWN CRED REPORT.  I submitted and was taken back to top of page.  RED highlighted words said PLEASE MAKE CHOICE.  But i HAD checked the option, I HAVE MY OWN!  I attempted several times and finally clicked their other option which immediatley began sending me through wormholes of Spamming Pop up sites!  PLEASE STOP THEM!  Wasting soooo much time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TUV-Property-Management/internet/TUV-Property-Management-Planting-Malware-ampSpamno-job-opportunityFAKE-COMPANY-1059181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TUV Property Management