Complaint Review: TV ADDICTS - DVD DONKEY

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2008

• Reported By:HOCKLEY Other
www.allmyfavoriteshows.com Internet U.S.A.

TV ADDICTS - DVD DONKEY Took payment but never delivered. Goods always on "Back Order". Reported to credit card company Internet

I'm from the UK.
After 5 weeks I contacted the company by e-mail and asked where my DVD's were. They said they were on back-order. After another 3 weeks I asked for a refund - something they offer in every e-mail. I've since asked 4 times for a repayment but they keep sending me information saying it's all on back order!
It's quite clear they're not going to pay up despite collecting the money within 24 hours. Other reports here would seem to confirm that thinking.
I've contacted my credit card company today and reported them. I may well receive a full refund.
This is a warning to others. I didn't rush into the transaction. I took 6 months before I could afford to buy them. I don't think their website was encrypted either!
Take my advice - pay by Paypal and be suspicious of anything else.

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TV-ADDICTS-DVD-DONKEY/internet/TV-ADDICTS-DVD-DONKEY-Took-payment-but-never-delivered-Goods-always-on-Back-Order-Re-305217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TV ADDICTS - DVD DONKEY