Complaint Review: TV BOXSET

• Reported By:Hull Other
TV BOXSET
tvboxset.com Internet U.S.A.

TV BOXSET, Garcia Media Group, SXR CA Internet Fraud Internet

In July i purchased a boxset for my daughter's birthday. The money was taken from my account - i used my debit card to pay as i don't have a credit card. My daughter's birthday came & went & so did the summer holidays!
I tried to contact the company via email to ask when it would arrive. Nothing. I emailed again, this time i was sent a reply. The email said there was a problem with a shipment which had been returned to them and they would be sent out soon.

So we were at least hopeful that there was a genuine reason for not receiving the goods.

Another month went by & another email sent. Then i managed to find a phone number and phoned, i was re-assured that the problem was now solved and we would received the boxset shortly.I again felt a little better as i had spoken to someone.

I have sent countless emails since but have received no replies and still no boxset or refund as i requested.

Sharoneli
Hull
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2007 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TV-BOXSET/internet/TV-BOXSET-Garcia-Media-Group-SXR-CA-Internet-Fraud-Internet-282977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TV BOXSET