Complaint Review: TV DVD Media -The DVD Planet

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
TV DVD Media -The DVD Planet
250 The East Mall, Suite 1242 Toronto, Ontario Canada

TV DVD Media - The DVD Planet dvd site named dvdcollection.tv.com, false advertising, scamming, ripping off consumers Toronto Ontario

I ordered two dvd boxed sets from these folks on November 4th. They were to arrive before Thanksgiving. I emailed them when the didn't arrive. I got a response that they lost my address or something and will send them out.

I received them a week before Christmas. Opened on Christmas. Not the same product as shown on website. The cover was different and the disc's were blank ones that were copied. None of the discs, 20 in all, would play at all. I emailed this company, which I'm not sure of the name now because they have been reported on this website with two different names, on Christmas day. I reported that I was not happy and wanted an address to send them back for refund. I still have not heard from them.

I want my $134.00 back and not sure where to send these back to. One address is The Queensbury and the other I can find is The East Mall. Does anyone have the current address or phone number?

Rex
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TV-DVD-Media-The-DVD-Planet/Toronto-Ontario-M9C-5H5/TV-DVD-Media-The-DVD-Planet-dvd-site-named-dvdcollectiontvcom-false-advertising-scam-296225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TV DVD Media -The DVD Planet