telling

• Reported By: Wendy — Fayetteville Arkansas United States of America
TV Ruby
P.O. Box 1083 Mississauga B Mississauga, Ontario Canada

TV Ruby Monster Media sent wrong dvd set no refund Mississauga , Ontario Canada

I ordered a DVD set from this company (Alfred Hitchcock Presents) and they sent me the wrong set (Alfred Hitchcock Hour). I noticed the mistake, and emailed them. I already owned the set they sent me, and I wanted my original order.

After several attempts of trying to contact them, they emailed me back telling me the dvd set I ordered was no longer available. That was one mistake- sending me dvd's I did not order in the first place.

I returned the wrong set along with a letter explaining the mistake and how I should be reimbused not only for the wrong dvd set, but also the shipping charges which was over $22.00. I have received no reply of any kind nor a reimbursement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TV-Ruby/Mississauga-Ontario-L4Y-3W4/TV-Ruby-Monster-Media-sent-wrong-dvd-set-no-refund-Mississauga-Ontario-Canada-937784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TV Ruby