Complaint Review: TV Ruby/

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: Kathy — Fleming Island Florida United States of America
TV Ruby/

TV Ruby/ Scam with Tracking numbers to other Countries Internet

I purchased a set of Rifleman complete tv series on June the 17,2012 for seventy five dollars minutes later I received a email say I would receive in two weeks. They said in email I would get tracking number in a couple of days. Which did not happen so I contacted them, an they sent shipping number an gave me the link to check package which I did. It said the package left Canada so I waited another week an the I contacted Canada Post an talked to a manager gave him tracking number an he informed me that this tracking number was going to Britain an a different name than mine. He assured me that it was not going to the United States. I contacted the company an told them I ,know they sent me a tracking number that went to Britain an that I knew they had ripped me off. I then contacted my bank an they cancelled that credit card so it could not be used. This company say they are in Canada but there corporation is registered in Nevada. Beware don't order they will scam an lie an you will never get your product. These people don't care if your poor . God always deals with thiefs. As well is the police will deal with them for stealing from people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TV-Ruby/internet/TV-Ruby-Scam-with-Tracking-numbers-to-other-Countries-Internet-906452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TV Ruby/