Complaint Review: TV Ruby

• Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: snocat — Calgary Alberta Canada
TV Ruby

TV Ruby most of Hercules discs aren't working, Internet

I asked my friend to order the full disc set of Hercules for $102.98 in March of this year.  When I started watching them I noticed some discs were really scratched up.  I tried playing them and noticed 10 of the discs wouldn't play at all.

My friend emailed support and told them what the disc numbers where April 26 and he received and email back from TV Ruby stating they would replace the discs.  My friend sent 2 more emails since then wanting to know when we would be receiving the discs but has not received a reply.

It is August now and still no discs in the mail.  I tried sending an email again but have not received a response.  I either want a full refund or at least the discs that didn't work. What can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TV-Ruby/internet/TV-Ruby-most-of-Hercules-discs-arent-working-Internet-931764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TV Ruby