Complaint Review: TVA Club - First Choice Vacations - Guest List - Mystical Vacations

• Submitted: Mon, May 10, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2008

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
TVA Club - First Choice Vacations - Guest List - Mystical Vacations
2415 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

TVA Club, First Choice Vacations, Guest List, Mystical Vacations - They're all a huge scam to steal money! The free airline tickets are fake. Newport Beach California and Phoenix, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sad News

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Jennica = Liar

*UPDATE Employee: truly is the vacation deal of a life time

TVA Club, First Choice Vacations, and Guest List are all part of the same company and part of the same scam! I purchased the supposed two free airline tickets worth up to $1600 in value by paying for their supposed newsletter which costs $189 plus $30 processing fee. It took over two months to receive their "Reservation Request Form" for booking a travel date. With this form, I had to send in a $500 money order, in other words CASH only, no credit card or checks.

For over 2 months, I never heard anything back from them. I tried contacting them several times by email and by phone but never received anything. One week before I am supposed to fly out, I finally contacted them and they asked for another $800 CASH to be WIRED to their bank account before they could book the reservations. I sent them another $450 via wire to their bank account and I still have not received flight tickets or a hotel reservation.

I have never even spoken to one of their "travel agents" this entire time. I've only spoken to a representative with TVA club who sells their "newsletters". These companies are not registered with the BBB. First Choice Vacations is documented with the BBB as having a negative rating and they are not registered either.

Whatever you do, do not be a fool like me and purchase into this deal. It is a huge scam and you will only deal with a lot of frustration and lose a lot of money. I'm contacting a lawyer and will be reporting this to Internet Fraud and the BBB.

Anonymous (in litigation)
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2004 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TVA-Club-First-Choice-Vacations-Guest-List-Mystical-Vacations/Phoenix-Arizona/TVA-Club-First-Choice-Vacations-Guest-List-Mystical-Vacations-Theyre-all-a-huge-scam-90837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TVA Club - First Choice Vacations - Guest List - Mystical Vacations

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sad News

AUTHOR: Wiggsone1 - (U.S.A.)

I have only just now, 6/15/2008, receieved a letter that The United States Attorney's Office in Phoenix has declined prosecution of Mystical Vacations. Guess ole Ronald Regan was right. Government is not the answer but the problem. What do our tax dollars go for? It is a very sad day when they are allowed to to stealpeople's money.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Jennica = Liar

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

If I were you I would just quit with the lying. You and I both know that once your company has the money, they do not deliver the product.

I used to work for your office in Santa Ana, and you do NOTHING but rip people off all day long.

Your product, your sales pitch, your claim of "plenty of people traveling happy", and your entire company is nothing but lies.

Any response from MV or its employees looking to defend themselves will carry no weight. Nobody wants to listen to anymore of your lies...save your breath and save the excuses & lies when u get called into court.

truly is the vacation deal of a life time

AUTHOR: Jennica - (U.S.A.)

I am an employee of the company "Mystical Vacations". I have seen customers travel and return happy. I speak to sastified customers on a daily bases. As long as a customer follows the guidelines of the company, they will travel and return happy.

This truly is the vacation deal of a life time. I hope that those who take advantage of this promotion have the vacation of their life time.