Complaint Review: TVBOXSET.COM

• Updated: Tue, November 10, 2009

• Reported By: Becksmail1 — Wallingford Connecticut USA
TVBOXSET.COM

TVBOXSET.COM tvboxset.com A fraudulent company with illegal practices! Internet

When I purchased a dvd boxset from tvboxset.com, I did not receive anything for months.  When I could not get a hold of the website/company by e-mail or phone, I contacted my credit card company about the purchase from a fraudulent company.  Soon after filing the fraudulent report with the credit card company the dvds magically appeared in the mail.  The company sent me burned BOOTLEG dvds, and I'm sure the only reason they sent me anything was because of my credit card company's investigation.  I didn't want to keep illegally burned dvds, and in order to get my money back I had to pay $25 to ship the dvds back overseas.  I tried reporting this company to the BBB, but they can only be reached by a P.O. Box out of the company.

I hope more people will do their research online before purchasing from unknown websites.  If I had searched their name just once, I would have found the dozens of complaints written online about this fraudulent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2009 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TVBOXSETCOM/internet/TVBOXSETCOM-tvboxsetcom-A-fraudulent-company-with-illegal-practices-Internet-522122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TVBOXSET.COM