Complaint Review: TVBoxset.com

• Updated: Sun, January 18, 2009

• Reported By:peoria Illinois
TVBoxset.com
tvboxset.com Nationwide U.S.A.

TVBoxset.com On dECEMBER 5,2008 I ORDERED $155.92 WORTH OF DVD BOX SETS. I PAID BY PAYPAL BUT NEVER RECEIVED THE DVD'S OR HEARD ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY. PAYPAL IS NOT ABLE TO RECOVER ANY OF MY MONEY FROM THEM. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME. INTERNET

on December 5,2008 I ordered $155.98 worth of DVD sets for Christmas presents. I never received them or heard anything from the company. I paid through Paypal. They are not able to recover any of my money from this BOGUS company. Merry Christmas to me.

Mary
peoria, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TVBoxsetcom/nationwide/TVBoxsetcom-On-dECEMBER-52008-I-ORDERED-15592-WORTH-OF-DVD-BOX-SETS-I-PAID-BY-PAYPAL-413477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TVBoxset.com